Oct 6th, 2012
Hans Peter Meyer is a writer, photographer, social media artist and coach. He has become well known in the Comox Valley and beyond for writing about food and events happening on Vancouver Island. We brought Hans in for a discussion on Flavour- The North Island Gourmet Picnic, which Hans was social media sponsor. A segment on using social media to promote food tourism in the area during our visit was quite informative for the hosts. Thanks Hans for coming into studio and we look forward to having you in studio again to talk about upcoming events.
This episode was brought to you by Tannadice Farms. Friends of Edible Valley, Allen and Heather McWilliam, have been raising grass fed Black Angus cows, pastured poultry and "High Health" pork since 1974. You can find Tannadice product at Butchers Block, Seeds Market and several of the finest restaurants in the Comox Valley. Thanks you ever so much for your support in keeping this local food podcast going.
Up coming events:
- International chef day Oct 20th
- Top 40 under 40 Gala Awards and Dance at Crown Isle Oct 25
- Child Haven fundraiser dinner Oct 25 fmi childhaven.ca
- North Island Junior Chef competition November 19th
- #Localfoodhero Enter on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Flickr using the localfoodhero hashtag. For more information, visit Eating and Drinking in the Comox Valley and beyond